Agreement on the order and conditions of provision and use of Sigma Estimate software
Application and validity
1. These conditions shall apply to contracting by one of Sigma Estimates A / S software products via its website. (The “Program”).
Delivery and delivery time
2. The program provided by Sigma Estimates A / S. The program is delivered either on a CD-ROM or by giving the customer the option to download the program directly from the Supplier’s website.
3. The product is supplied within 30 days of the order.
4. If the supplier exceeds the agreed delivery time by more than 30 days, the customer can cancel the contract. The customer cannot make other remedies in connection with the Supplier’s delay.
6. If the supplied cdIrom is not readable, and this is not due customer installation, see Section 18. The
supplier has until 14 days after delivery of the program to provide a new copy of the Program on cdIrom to the customer if the customer returns the original CD-ROM to the Supplier.
7. If there are any significant deficiencies in the program, the customer shall send a written objection describing the deficiency to the Supplier within 120 days after delivery of the program, the Provider may choose to deliver a new copy of the program to the customer, make rectification of identified significant deficiencies in the delivered copy or cancel the agreement and refund the payment.
8. The customer cannot make other remedies, including liability claims against the supplier in relation to deficiencies other than described in section 6I7.
9. Before the software product is taken into use, license conditions pertaining to the program shall be read and accepted by the customer. License conditions installed with the program, or can be obtained from Sigma Estimates A / S.
10. License conditions will also be presented to the customer during installation and when first
using the product. Installation and use cannot be continued unless the customer approves and accepts
these license conditions.
Liability and limitation of liability
11. The supplier is not responsible for the program’s compatibility with the customer’s other software programs, the program’s practical applicability, and accuracy of calculations with the program.
12. The supplier is not responsible for the customer’s necessary technical knowledge to use the program properly, or the customer’s incorrect use of the program and / or program performance, etc.
13. The program is a standard program, provided by the supplier with the features shown in the
accompanying documentation. Customer is solely responsible for whether that program meets the customer’s needs.
14. The supplier is not liable for losses due to indirect or consequential damages, including loss of profits, business interruption and loss of data caused by the Program or customer use.
15. Supplier’s total liability for loss or damage is monetarily limited to the agreed and paid remuneration for the license granted.
16. The supplier’s product liability is limited to the under Danish law applicable mandatory rules.