How Sigma Estimating Software Simplifies the Concrete Estimating Process
• Facts about the concrete industry for residential and commercial construction
• Concrete often dictates the progress and milestones of a construction project: concrete pours on floors are a visual indicator of the progress of a commercial building
• What is required inside a concrete estimate → types of concrete, water content, slump – What can go wrong when concrete is tested at the site → contractors need to protect themselves against poor quality pours
2. Sigma’s Estimating Software Simplifies the concrete takeoff process
• 2D and 3D takeoff that works with any digital plans you receive
• Drag and drop, highlight floor plans for easy SF calculations
• Input templates from one floor to another → speeds up a high rise building estimate
• Restate facts about the construction industry
• Restate why it is important to purchase Sigma Construction estimating softwar
Never miss our weekly newsletter
The Most Underrated Project Management Tool in a GC’s Toolbox General contractors take projects from inception to completion. They build their reputation by possessing the business infrastructure and competency to manage complex projects and deliver them on time and...
Why You Should Price Your HVAC Contracts with Estimating Software Utilizing HVAC Estimating Software is becoming the unrivaled standard practice of successful HVAC construction contractors. It represents the most sustainable and practical implementation to manage the...
The Cost of Using Excel vs Estimating SoftwareEstimating is one of the most important functions that any business executes. Customers want to know how much something will cost them before they pay for it, and an accurate estimating process gives them piece of mind as...